"C# is about computer software productivity. Powershell is about people productivity" -Jeffrey Snover, Principal Engineer & Powershell Chief Architect Many developers miss out on the advantages of Powershell as a full-blown ".net command line", and a highly-productive & integrated environment for day to day routines. Whether it is for setting up test environments, maintaining configurations, secure remote deployments or just a quick search for a string with Grep , PowerShell turned into a must know tool, for both Cloud and On-Premise. This seminar gives an in-depth overview of Powershell for developers, to help .NET QA/Programmers/DevOps understand how Windows PowerShell can be beneficial for you as a developer.
- Architecture & Considerations
- from CMD to WMI / COM Objects / .NET / Native API and more
- Running Powershell code from VS, and C# code from Powershell
- Getting productive as a developer with Powershell
- Open Source Powershell - Linux integration etc
- Troubleshooting & Performance considerations
- Creating 'quick & dirty' GUI utilities & tools with Powershell