Testing your Java script code – from unit tests to e2e tests with Jasmine and Protractor. Any web project of meaningful complexity should be automatically tested to help catch bugs as early as possible. In this seminar we will overview the basic concepts of unit tests and end to end tests, and take practical, example-driven approach to teach and demonstrate how to test java script code using Jasmine and how to use protractor to construct end to end tests that will run in real browser interacting with it as a user would. Seminar syllabus :
- Java script ,where is it going ?
- Unit Testing – The Basic Concepts you need to know.
- Unit test vs E2E test
- Implement your unit tests with Jasmine
- Implement you e2e tests with Protractor .
- Java script,Html , Css – Knowledge