If you control the code - you control the world. Code is, at the end of the day, "just" lines of text, bytes, chars etc, but can also be digitally converted to almost any form - e.g. sound waves. In this unique workshop we'll explore how code can be exploited in creative ways by hackers, including:
- Intro to cyber crime and cyber security
- Anatomy of an attack
- Examples of payloads, "cradles" etc
- Running anything in memory without touching disk
- How do we build trust into code?
- What can we do to make sure our application's code is as secure as possible
- Exfiltrating data with code in air-gapped networks